- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
A successful British luxury specialist in the design, development and manufacture of high-quality furnishing products is looking for a Social Media & Marketing Administrator.
As one of the leading suppliers to the interior designer and specifiers market, our clients products have earned a reputation of being extremely well made and beautifully designed.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for the newly created role of Social Media & Marketing Administrator to join an established team of 5 in this international Marketing department based from the Southwest London office with a current hybrid working model.
The Social Media & Marketing Administrator would be responsible for assisting with the planning, management and analytics of all social media platforms on a day-to-day basis. The administrator will contribute to the social media strategy in order to boost visibility and client engagement. Plan and produce good content, analyse usage data, facilitate customer service and manage campaigns. Research, develop and implement all social media platforms.
An important element is experience and good knowledge of Adobe Suite (editing images, postproduction and re-touching) to support the Marketing Department with all aspects of working with photography and videography
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of commercial experience working with social media platforms within a B2B or B2C business. Ideally within an interior design sector or a luxury brand.
- Passion for graphic design, photography, print and digital content
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite (editing images, postproduction and re-touching)
- Experience creating video footage and editing.
- Good copy writing skills and sound knowledge of the English language
- Good organisation skills and ability to schedule and plan ahead.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Assist with the planning and creation of content for a monthly Instagram campaign with the aim of growing number of followers.
- Schedule and manage Sprout by posting agreed lifestyle images & client project images with captions. Link with Facebook.
- Ensuring that there is a balance of UK, European and US projects.
- Responsible for the community management of the Instagram account 5 days* a week, which will include;
- Tagging posts/reposting images
- Replying to comments on our own feed
- Swift replies to direct messaging
- Instagram stories – posting regular content for stories including any press publicity we may have or reposting any relevant stories from designers or videos
- Utilise ‘insights’ to analyse the data reach among users and new followers, Likes, how many people the posts are reaching and other usual stats
- Ensure all content is up to date including if any company details change.
- Create and edit videos and reels for Instagram
- Maintain the brand essence ensuring all posts are in line with Vaughan brand.
- Research, develop and implement social media campaigns on other platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Houzz maintaining brand cohesion over all platforms.
- Research competitors’ social media accounts for ideas and strategy.
- Take part in a weekly call with all the Marketing Team to ensure that social media posts are in line with the rest of Marketing Calendar.
- Review the analytics monthly and (observe any traffic trends following email campaigns, newsletter, press coverage and Instagram posts)
- Work alongside the PR and Marketing Assistant on a wide range of in-house marketing tasks.
- Research and develop relationships with influencers and key designers for possible future collaborations/contributions.
Job TitleSocial Media & Marketing Administrator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9-5.30pm