- 20 days holiday
- Free parking
- Sociable working hours / alternate weekends
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a role where you can be part of a dynamic and fun-loving team? Do you currently work in a kitchen as a Sous Chef where all of the dishes are created from scratch and the menu changes regularly?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful restaurant in a very busy kitchen offering the highest quality menu to a regular and consistent customer base with an emphasis on daytime cakes/ pastries and afternoon teas as well as an extensive lunch offering?
You must have proven experience as a Sous Chef and be involved in setting rotas, influencing menus, ordering and stock control as well as health and safety and the highest of food hygiene standards.
A passion for creating the highest quality food is vital as this role is working in a fairly large kitchen brigade with chefs working their way up in their career and they will want to look to you as Sous Chef to influence and encourage them with a thorough knowledge of planning and directing food preparation.
This role offers daytime shifts with alternate weekends.
Qualifications: Externally recognised food preparation/handling related qualification
- Effective customer service skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work alone with little guidance/direction.
- Previous catering/hospitality-based experience.
- A working knowledge of related products/services
- Basic food hygiene certificate (CIEH Level 2)
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Enjoyment of team-working
If you are looking to join a successful team as a Sous Chef for tis superb business, please do apply.
Job TitleSous Chef -Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday / Alternate weekends