- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an exceptional Team Leader/Supervisor with IT Support, XML and Windows Operating Systems experience?
Our client based in Bristol is looking for a strong Team Leader to manage a small team to create and test software and downloads for their equipment.
- Competent supervising members in a team, delegating work and ensuring deadlines are kept to and be the point of contact in the team for all escalations internally and externally
- Create and test software for customer orders
- Complete software testing and package up equipment to dispatch customers/ engineers
- Maintain and update software records the database
- Support all stakeholders on all topics concerning equipment software
- Visit customer sites to assist with programming training
- Manage incoming emails from internal staff and external customers
- Offer advice to customers via email and phones in regards to the technicality of how the software can work
- Provide documentation and reports and write and keep up to date software customisation operating procedures
- Assist in product functionality training, programming and testing
- Encourage motivation within the team and improve product quality and functionality
- Contribute to a service minded and client-oriented approach focused upon the end-user’s satisfaction.
- Previous team leader / supervisor experience
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Database, spreadsheet, XML and Windows Operating Systems experience
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic equipment
- Excellent knowledge of different IT systems
- Previous experience with software programming
- Excellent communication skills
If you have a background in IT Customer Support, either 1st line/2nd technical support or IT service desk experience and can manage and lead a team then please apply.
Job TitleSystem Team Leader
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week