- Extensive company benefits- remote working/flexible hours- shares etc
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition leader with global experience in the technology /software/cloud technology sector?
Are you looking for that dream career move that will offer you the valued culture where you feel supported, cared for and invested in. Would a role that is 100% remote working where work and life balance is a real focus rather than a pitting of the two?
A leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, offering an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, is looking to add an experience Talent Acquisition Team Leader to its EMEA team.
With sales in 90 countries and in excess of 8000 employees this business has been the foundation for organisations for their technology solutions.
On offer !!
- A career within an innovative company with a unique corporate culture
- Top rating on glassdoor
- The option to work from home
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- We trust you – our working hours are flexible and not recorded!
- An employee appreciation program
- With our employee share and recommendation program, you benefit from our success.
- Top technical equipment for your new job!
- No dress code – wear what you feel comfortable in!
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, lead a small team of recruiters and be responsible for a defined region in Europe. The areas of responsibility will include sales, marketing, finance and other internal support functions in the UK.
- You advise our leaders around Talent Acquisition processes and strategies.
- Together with our Hiring Managers, you work out job specifications and define suitable search strategies for your positions.
- In addition, you will be responsible for and manage the recruitment process by conducting
- interviews and using aptitude diagnostic tools in a targeted manner.
- You ensure an optimal candidate experience and accompany our candidates through the entire recruiting process until they are hired.
- You continuously scrutinize our internal processes and develop innovative recruiting strategies.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons within the scope of comprehensive HR projects.
The requirements to fulfil the role :
- You have a degree or completed vocational training, ideally with a personnel focus.
- You already have several years of experience in recruiting, whether with a recruitment agency or in an in-house role and ideally already first experience in leading a team.
- You know how to break new ground and can teach us a thing or two about social media or guerilla recruiting.
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken English.
- With your positive nature, you can easily put a smile on the face of your conversation partners.
- At the same time, you fit perfectly into our team with your sense of humour, your willingness to help and your sense of responsibility.
Please do apply for a conversation with Karen about the role.
Job TitleTalent Aquisition Team Leader
Salary£65,000-£70,000 OTE £100,000
Position TypeFull Time