Are you working in a Technical/Engineering environment with a customer services background? Or working in a customer service environment with a Technical/ Engineering background that you would like to be able to utilise?
I am working with an awesome client that are looking for an excellent communicator, a who enjoys solving challenges and seeing them through to the end. Someone who is the first point of contact for customers, that will ensure the customer experience is exceptional.
You will be managing customer relationships, generating quotes and, responding to requests and offering technical solutions where necessary.
The company offer great benefits
- A 37.5 hour working week which is flexible working hours allowing you to maintain your work/life balance
- 25 days holiday and 8 statutory bank holidays
- Life Assurance / Death-In-Service benefits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Insurance (optional at cost for employee’s family)
This is an opportunity to join a company that have a positive impact on the environment with their equipment replacing high energy consuming technology with more sustainable, low energy, highly technical equipment.
Training will be provided on the equipment, but an engineering technical background is required.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you, I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleTechnical Customer Services Advisor- Live
Position TypeFull Time