- Company vehicle
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company Pension
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Benefit
Do you wield expertise in the intricate realms of low and high voltage, alongside current transformers metering, ready to put your knowledge to the test and tackle and unravel complex faults? Wanting to join a prestigious, global powerhouse company that can take your career to the next level?
In this dynamic role, you will be the linchpin of day-to-day technical support operations, serving as the go-to person for field issue resolution. Utilising your exceptional interpersonal skills, you will offer remote first-line support to contractors, customers, and agents, addressing installation and site support challenges and explaining complex technical issues.
- Participate in meetings, projects, and working groups as required, researching and driving ways to enhance field delivery with your passionate approach to coaching and upskilling of meter operatives
- Conduct meter accuracy testing on metering equipment, COP4, including installing check meters
- Investigate nonconformities identified during audits and assist in any investigations to offer resolutions
- Undertake complex meter changes, including making associated alterations to the customer’s wiring
- Survey meter positions, report findings, and propose completion of work
- Disseminate information to the team and act as the primary point of contact for field issue resolution
- Conduct in-depth quality audits on Meter Operatives driving the overall performance of the team and resulting in successful succession planning
- Ensure operative vans meet working standards both internally and externally
- Perform both HSE and Technical WIP/PC Audits.
- Proficient in LV/HV CT metering
- Understanding of industry codes of practices, policies, and procedures
- Adherence to Health & Safety laws and policy aims
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Experience in quickly and accurately reading and interpreting numerical data
- Ability to coach and mentor others
The company provides outstanding benefits, including performance-based bonuses, long-term stability, and opportunities for growth and personal development within both the industry and the organisation. This is a company name you will be proud to say you work for.
Intrigued and excited about taking on a new challenge? We would love to hear from you.
Job TitleTechnical Meter Operative
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday