- Company issued tools
- Uniform and full PPE
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Birthday and Christmas Voucher rewards
We have an awesome opportunity for a Trainee Field Service Engineer required for a fast moving and people orientated business. The company offer full training and development, excellent OTE and great benefits.
You will need to have excellent electromechanical understanding be keen to learn and comfortable travelling daily.
You ideally need to have an apprenticeship, level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar. As you will be customer facing you need to be comfortable dealing with clients on a daily basis.
The role is service, maintenance, installation, commissioning, and training users of sluice equipment to customers predominantly within the health sector. You will build and maintain strong customer relationships and write service reports/recommendations. You will also identify and recommend improvements, carry out risk assessments and any other compliance work necessary.
This is an ideal role for those seeking a secure company offering the chance to become a highly skilled service engineer.
The Trainee Service Engineer Role in Brief:
- Service and maintenance of sluice equipment
- Attend customer sites as directed on a planned and reactive basis
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide training and support
- Identify and recommend improvements to benefit and improve the customers facility
- Daily travel to customers sites as required
The Person Required:
- Electrical/Mechanical aptitude
- Basic plumbing experience
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Confident with customers
- Comfortable with travel
40 Hours a Week
Starting Salary £26,000 + Van (Pay for Personal Use) + Overtime + Commission + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Daily Subsistence
OTE 1st Year £28,000 – £33,000+
OTE Once Fully Trained £29,500 – £40,000+
Regional UK Travel
Sound exciting! We would love to hear from you!
Job TitleTrainee Field Service Engineer
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday