Are you a highly experienced and driven Venue & Events Operations Assistant and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join a world class renowned brand to create an efficient, effective and robust operational environment reflecting the high standard and values of the company.
In this role you will be providing professional and efficient operational and administrative support to the Head of Operations and being the key support to the Health and Safely Manager by assisting with the safe and effective running of the day to day business.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Flexible approach in working hours (which may include evening and weekends)
- Exceptional customer service with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with multiply projects and to tight deadlines reaming calm and focused
- A confident and enthusiastic with a proactive approach
- Experience with Health and safety is highly desirable
- Driving license is essential for this role
Operations Assistant Responsibilities
- Raising PO, invoices and payment requests
- Updating budgets
- Taking meeting minutes
- Assisting in the review and upkeep of operations documents, programmes and reports
- Dealing with calendar management, holiday requests, rotas for the head of operations and the wider management team.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects as and then required
- Supporting in the delivery and reporting of business performance reviews
- Participate and assistant in operational meetings by taking minutes and following up with the relevant departments to ensure the smooth delivery of actions discussed.
- Proactively look at new ways of working to improve efficiency and process
Health and Safety Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide administrational support to the Health and Safety Manager by creating reports, the maintenance of the incident reporting system, risk assessments and safe operating procedures and policies ensuring they are updated and logged correctly.
- Carry out inspections to ensure that health and safely and company standards are being met.
- Assistant in the delivery of briefings such as fire, noise and safety management
- Play an active part in the preliminary assessment of Event Control, accurate recording and documenting any actions and escalating accordingly.
- Assist in the Accessibility Improvement Plan and ensure any key criteria is delivered to the business accordingly
If you are an Operations Assistant with a background in Venue & Events this is a superb opportunity to join a well reputed business offering a generous salary & benefits. If you want to join a renowned business, please apply.
Job TitleVenue & Events Operations Assistant
Position TypeFull Time