- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pool cars available for client visits
- Contributory pension scheme
Are you a motivated Sales Executive working within the meetings & events industry? Looking to join a renowned and iconic venue based in Warwick whose outstanding reputation and service sees the return of a loyal customers?
Joining a supportive, collaborative and passionate team, you’ll be working with the Senior Sales Manager in securing new business and assist in the management of current clients, support the conversion of warm sales leads, negotiate contracts and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a supportive, sales-focused role and involves all aspects of reactive business generation up until the point of contract, where clients are handed over to our coordination team.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Sales experience in meetings, conferencing & events
- Highly developed customer service skills
- An ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of IT systems, including word and excel
- Confidence of working at all levels within an organisation
- Ability to take the initiative, demonstrate good judgement and sound business sense
- Highly collaborative and comfortable operating within a team
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Able to prioritise workloads effectively
This is an exciting chance for a Sales Executive to join a reputable establishment who offer exceptional experiences to their customers. If you are interested in this role with great benefits, then please apply.
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleVenue Sales Executive
Salary£24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 & Friday 09:00 - 16:30 (30 minutes lunch)