- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pool cars available for client visits
- Contributory pension scheme
Are you a motivated Sales Manager or Business Development Manager working within the meetings & events industry? Looking to join a renowned and iconic venue based in Warwick whose outstanding reputation and service sees the return of a loyal customers?
Joining a supportive, collaborative and passionate team, you’ll be will be generating new business, selling the venues meetings, events, exhibitions spaces and building long term and profitable client relationships.
You will deliver the sales strategy for conferencing through targeted activity, organise FAM trips, conduct sales appointments and attend industry exhibitions to develop contacts and secure repeat business.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Demonstrable sales experience within the Conferences and Events industry
- An engaging communicator with highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build strong relationships with clients and venue agencies
- Confidence working at all levels within an organisation
- An understanding of what exceptional customer service looks like
- Initiative and good judgement, plus sound business acumen
- Highly collaborative and comfortable operating within a team
This is an exciting chance for a Sales Manager to join a reputable establishment who offer exceptional experiences to their customers. If you are interested in this role with great benefits, then please apply.
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleVenue Sales Manager
Salary£30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 & Friday 09:00 - 16:30 (30 minutes lunch)