We are recruiting for a Welder Fabricator to join a well-known company who are specialist in designing electronics and electromechanical systems that are used by companies across the world.
You will need have
- Understand positional welds
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Manual Handling Training
- Knowledge and experience of using MIG & TIG welding set with a variety of materials
- Knowledge and experience of Oxy/Acetylene equipment
- Capability to Silver solder & Braze
- Experience with Jigs & Fixtures
- Preparation and finishing of products
This is a six-month fixed term contract.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Job TitleWelder Fabricator
SalaryUp to £16 per hour
Working Hours37.5 Hours, Monday - Friday